Position: Outside Sales
Reports to: VP Sales & Marketing
This role offers you the opportunity to leverage your outside sales skills and ambition to serve a diverse range of customers, from distributors to executives to factory personnel, and build a robust book of business. As an Outside Sales Representative, you will work from your home office and be responsible for developing and executing a strategic sales plan that will maximize your efforts as you call on current accounts and prospect for new customers. If you’re a self-motivated, high-energy professional ready to take your career to the next level by selling a highly respected and recognized machine vision brand, this role could be your perfect fit. There is ample opportunity for advancement within Ai.
The ideal candidate for the Outside Sales Representative role will have strong professional sales skills, a solutions-oriented sales approach, experience in industrial sales, and the drive and self-motivation to get out in the field every day.
You will be responsible for generating new customers, identifying potential customers, and maintaining relationships with current customers through regular communication, traveling, and trade shows.
At a minimum you should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, or Business, or equivalent field experience
- Minimum 3 years-experience in sales (preferably imaging, vision, or automation)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong telephone etiquette, conflict-resolution skills, time and self-management skills
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to various customers and needs
- An organized, detail-oriented personality
- Experience in the art of influencing, selling, and relationship-building
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to travel and work a flexible schedule