Customer Solutions Representative
Advanced illumination (Ai) is a leader in machine vision lighting for industrial applications. Companies use Ai lighting products as part of a vision system in manufacturing processes to improve product quality, guide robots, and track items through each stage of production or distribution. We focus on solving our customers’ machine vision challenges with precision lighting and control solutions.
The Ai Sales Team is in search of an outgoing, solutions-driven, and detail-oriented Customer Solutions Representative to help provide our customers with cutting-edge factory automation solutions. The candidate will anchor our Customer Service efforts with an eye towards blending their position into a more sales-centric role over time.
If you are interested in getting into an agile, growing sales and support team, we would love to hear from you!
What the Customer Solutions Representative is responsible for:
- Becoming a student of Ai technology and product offerings to best assist customers with their application requirements.
- Collaborating with the Ai Sales, Applications Support, Engineering, and Production teams to identify solutions for our clients.
- Answering Customer Service and Sales phone calls and emails.
- Nurturing sales leads and creating workable opportunities.
- Responding to customers’ needs and outreach in a timely manner.
- Creating and maintaining account, contact, and lead information in our Salesforce CRM system.
- Ensuring all orders and Request for Quotes (RFQs) are processed daily.
- Performing additional tasks and projects as requested by manager.
- Collaborating with the Sales Team in the sales process.
- Participating in voice and video conference calls, as necessary.
What the Ai Sales Team is looking for:
- 2+ years working for a high-tech manufacturer. Experience working with electrical and/or mechanical engineers a plus. Other relatable experience will be considered.
- 2+ years of customer relationship management experience. We will train the right person, but previous experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills a must.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience with CRM software.
- Someone who enjoys working with people.
- Ability to think quickly and critically, juggle multiple tasks, and set priorities.
What Excellence looks like:
- A self-starter with a keen desire to learn new technologies.
- A confident communicator.
- A team player who enjoys collaborating with others.
- Problem-solver with relentless attention to detail.
What the Ai Sales Team promises to deliver:
- An opportunity to grow into an important support and sales position with an established and growing company.
- A culture that values “come in, work hard, go home”; we understand that work/life stability is important, and our environment of balance, communication, respect, and fun encourages you to strive for that stability.
- An excellent benefits package including:
- Competitive compensation
- BlueCross/BlueShield of VT Gold CDHP plan with employer payments to an HSA account
- Vision insurance paid by company
- Short-term & long-term disability, and life insurance plan paid by company
- 3 weeks paid time off, plus 14 holidays
- 401K plan with company match
- Wellness program
- A picturesque Vermont environment located midway between Killington and Sugarbush. If you enjoy skiing, hiking, or mountain biking – this beautiful area has endless activities to offer!