Creative Marketing Specialist
Advanced illumination is a leader in machine vision lighting for industrial applications. Companies use Ai lighting products as part of a vision system in manufacturing processes to identify product quality, guide robots, and track items through each stage of production or distribution. We focus on solving our customers’ machine vision challenges with precision lighting solutions.
The Ai Marketing Team is in search of a talented, driven, detail-oriented Creative Marketing Specialist to lead our creative efforts and reach our audience with innovative marketing materials. This role comes with the responsibility of managing multiple projects and shifting deadlines, but it provides you the opportunity to develop the Ai brand with your creativity. It also empowers you to dive head-first into challenging marketing endeavors – involving your design aesthetic along the way.
If you’re interested in getting into an agile, growing marketing team – and you have a sense of humor – we’d love to hear from you!
What the Creative Marketing Specialist is responsible for:
- Establishing and maintaining Ai brand standards used across all marketing, sales, and organizational platforms.
- Conceptualizing, directing, producing, editing, and organizing photography and videography for existing product portfolio, as well as new product releases.
- Leading the initiation, design, and delivery of creative assets, including: technical sales documentation; website landing pages; print and digital advertising; presentations; branded promotional items; and more.
- Developing new large-scale creative marketing deliverables, such as product brochures, posters, and more.
- Collaborating with the Ai sales, customer service, engineering, production, and technical support teams to understand creative needs and technical audience messaging.
- Occasionally updating Ai social media channels and supporting with social campaigns.
What the Ai Marketing Team is looking for:
- BA/BF/BS from accredited four-year university.
- At least two years graphic design and marketing experience (internship and volunteer experience will be considered).
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, and WordPress.
- Detailed portfolio of multiple projects, describing the strategic intent and goals of each deliverable.
- B2B Marketing experience preferred.
- Experience designing technical collateral for web and print.
- Excellent communication skills; able to efficiently and effectively articulate design direction and justify decisions.
- Problem-solver with relentless attention to detail.
- A self-starter able to manage multiple projects and shifting priorities. This is a small team that will rely on the Creative Marketing Specialist’s expertise and drive to deliver creative, original content to our audiences.
- An individual open to constructive feedback and who can respectfully challenging assumptions. Must be comfortable having open discussions to get the right answer.
- Passion for clean, accessible, functional design.
- Genuine interest in understanding highly technical product information and developing creative ways to deconstruct and deliver that information.
What the Ai Marketing Team promises to deliver:
- Competitive base salary with incentive bonuses based on company performance.
- A culture that values “come in, work hard, go home”; we understand that work/life stability is important, and our environment of balance, communication, respect, and fun encourages you to strive for that stability.
- An excellent benefits package with additional company-provided activities focused on a healthy body and mind, courtesy of the Ai Wellness Committee.
- A flexible work environment, with work-from-home and flex time options available after an introductory employment period.
- A picturesque Vermont environment located midway between Killington and Sugarbush. If you enjoy skiing, hiking, or mountain biking – this beautiful area has endless activities to offer!