UltraSeal Washdown Lights
WASHDOWN LIGHTS ENGINEERED FOR YOUR ENVIRONMENT
Ai UltraSeal Washdown LED Lights are sealed, smooth, and durable enough to handle the most intense applications. The UltraSeal waterproof housing and unique engineering enables users to wash the lights completely free of food, dust, dirt, and other debris – without getting any materials caught in crevices or bolts on the face of the light.
Our BL245 UltraSeal Washdown Lights have gone through a strict certification process to ensure impermeability against dust and liquids in high-pressure washdown environments.
Our washdown lights use the same 1”x1” scalable PCB design as our BLXXYY series, allowing for cost-effective custom sizes.
Compact and Flush Design
With a thickness of less than an inch, the UltraSeal housing and cord grip are smooth-bodied, providing a virtually crevice-free design.
* Patent Pending
Food and Beverage Ideal
The UltraSeal proprietary nickel finish is FDA-Compliant and resistant to corrosion, protecting against common caustic solutions often used in food and beverage applications. Suitable for use in “Non-Product” and up to “Splash” zones of food and beverage production.
- Common cleaning solutions, including caustic sodas and antibacterial detergents, increase risk of corrosion on backlights.
- The proprietary nickel finish of BL245 is highly noncorrosive, protecting against common caustic detergents.
- Maintaining a sterile work environment can be difficult when sticky substances accumulate within backlight cracks and crevices.
- UltraSeal's crevice-free design and IP69K rating allow for easy cleaning and diminished chance of material buildup.
- Machine vision lights with poor thermal properties can overheat, drastically decreasing LED lifespan and intensity.
- Built with a coated aluminum housing, the UltraSeal Washdown lights are 11x more thermally conductive than stainless steel.
Durable. Waterproof. Impenetrable.
Ideal for Food and Beverage Production.
* Patent Pending